Marie Lu will tour countrywide across the US to celebrate the release of her newest sci-fi novel, Warcross, hitting shelves this September.
For the millions who log in every day, Warcross isn’t just a game—it’s a way of life. The obsession started ten years ago and its fan base now spans the globe, some eager to escape from reality and others hoping to make a profit. Struggling to make ends meet, teenage hacker Emika Chen works as a bounty hunter, tracking down players who bet on the game illegally. Needing to make some quick cash, Emika takes a risk and hacks into the opening game of the international Warcross Championships—only to accidentally glitch herself into the action and become an overnight sensation.
The full schedule for the Warcross tour can be seen below and are subject to change:
- September 12 – Towne Book Center (Collegeville, PA)
- September 13 – R.J. Julia Booksellers (Madison, CT)
- September 14 – Wellesley Books (Wellesley, MA)
- September 15 – Malaprop’s Bookstore (Asheville, NC)
- September 16 – Half Price Books (Dallas, TX)
- September 18 – Changing Hands Bookstore (Tempe, AZ)
- September 19 – B&N Portland (Portland, OR)
- September 20 – Third Place Books (Seattle, WA)
- September 21 – Kepler’s Books (Menlo Park, CA)
- September 22 – Vroman’s Bookstore (Pasadena, CA)
Warcross releases on September 12 from G.P. Putnam’s Sons.