To celebrate the release of Tunnel Vision, debut author Susan Adrian announced she will tour the U.S. in early 2015. Several other young adult authors will be joining Adrian in joint events throughout the tour. Kendare Blake (Antigoddess), Livia Blackburne (Midnight Thief), Stephanie Diaz (Extraction), Stacey Lee (Under a Painted Sky), Lish McBride (Firebug), Mary McCoy (Dead to Me), Gretchen McNeil (Get Even), Shannon Messenger (Let the Sky Fall), Whitney A. Miller (The Violet Hour) and Kiersten White (Illusions of Fate) are all scheduled to make appearances.
Tunnel Vision is a science fiction thriller which follows Jake Lukin, a teenage boy with a secret ability – when Jake holds a personal object, he has the ability to “tunnel” into the owner. Jake is forced to work as a government asset, finding kidnap victims and hostages, and tracking down terrorists. But he starts to suspect the good guys may not be so good after all. Jake must escape both good guys and bad guys and find a way to live his own life instead of tunneling through others.
Adrian’s tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- January 20 at 6 p.m. – Launch party at Front Street Station (Butte, MT)
- January 28 at 7 p.m. – University Bookstore with Lish McBride and Kendare Blake (Seattle, WA)
- February 14 at 2 p.m. – Los Angeles Central Library with Mary McCoy (Los Angeles, CA)
- February 17 at 7:30 p.m. – Mysterious Galaxy with Kiersten White, Stephanie Diaz and Shannon Messenger (San Diego, CA)
- March 12 at 6 p.m. – Vroman’s with Gretchen McNeil, Livia Blackburne and Mary McCoy (Pasadena, CA)
- March 24 at 7:30 p.m. – Mrs. Dalloway’s with Whitney A. Miller and Stacey Lee (Berkeley, CA)
Tunnel Vision will be released on January 20th. For more details on each tour stop, visit Adrian’s website.