One of the upcoming releases that readers can’t stop talking about is Leigh Bardugo’s Six of Crows. Set in the same Grisha universe as her beloved Shadow and Bone, the book releases this September – and Bardugo will be touring across three continents to celebrate its release!
In Six of Crows, Ketterdam is a hub of international trade in the Grisha world, and criminal Kaz Brekker knows that better than anybody. But to pull off a deadly heist, he needs help. A team of six outcasts come together to pull it off – but as it turns out, they might be the only thing that stand between the world and its destruction.
Details of the U.S. leg of the tour can be seen below and are subject to change:
- September 28 – Irving Public Library (Irving, TX)
- September 20 – Book People (Austin, TX)
- September 20 – Spencer Road Library (St. Peters, MO)
- October 1 – Changing Hands (Phoenix, AZ)
- October 2 – The King’s English (Salt Lake City, UT)
- October 3 – Powell’s (Beaverton, OR)
- October 4 – Books Inc. (San Fransisco, CA)
- October 7 – Barnes & Noble at the Grove (Los Angeles, CA)
- November 16 – Politics and Prose (Washington, D.C.)
- November 17 – Barnes & Noble (Ellicott City, MD)
- November 18 – Chestser County Books (West Chester, PA)
Bardugo’s tour includes YALLFest in Charleston, South Carolina on November 13 and 14. In addition to her U.S. tour stops, Bardugo will be in the United Kingdom from October 21 to the 28, with locations not yet announced; she will be in Sweden from the 28 to the 30, with the locations not yet announced; and she will be in the Netherlands from the 30 to the 2, with the locations not yet announced.
An interactive map of the tour locations can be seen on the Fierce Reads website. Bardugo will also be joining Josephine Angelini, Emma Mills, and Leila Sales on the Fierce Reads tour in October.
Will you be going to one of the Six of Crows tour stops? Sound off in the comments below!