Sarah J. Maas will be touring the U.K. to celebrate the release of Heir of Fire, the third book in her bestselling epic fantasy series. The Throne of Glass series follows 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien. When Prince Dorian offers her the opportunity to become his royal assassin and earn her freedom, Celaena must compete against thieves and assassins and warriors from across the empire in order to secure the new position.
Maas released her U.S. tour schedule several weeks ago.
Although Heir of Fire will be officially released in September, fans will have the opportunity to purchase early finished copies of the novel at all of Maas’ U.K. events.
Maas’ tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- August 15 – The 72nd World Science Fiction Convention, ExCeL London (London)
- August 16 – The 72nd World Science Fiction Convention, ExCeL London (London)
- August 17 – Edinburgh International Book Festival
- August 19 – Waterstones (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- August 19 – Seven Stories, National Centre for Children’s Books (Newcastle)
- August 20 – Waterstones (Leeds)
- August 20 – Waterstones (Liverpool)
For more details on each tour stop, visit Sarah J. Maas on Livejournal.