Many author tours are geared to start up this coming month, but if you’re eager to start meeting some of your favorites, look no further. Sarah J. Maas, author of Throne of Glass, started her Crown of Midnight tour on August 27th and will continue into September
Crown of Midnight is the sequel to Throne of Glass and was published at the start of the tour. The new book focuses on eighteen-year-old Celaena Sardothien. Celaena gains the new position of the king’s royal assassin, though she remains disloyal to the crown. With a formidable future close at hand, Celaena is faced with choices she must make while her loyalties are also in question.
To catch up with Sarah J. Maas, look at the stops below. All dates and times are subject to change.
- August 27 at 6 p.m. – Mrs. Nelson’s Toy and Bookshop (La Verne, CA)
- August 28 at 7 p.m. – Kepler’s Books and Magazines (Menlo Park, CA)
- August 29 at 7 p.m. – Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston, TX)
- August 30 – September 1 – DragonCon (Atlanta, GA)
- September 7 at 7 p.m. – Malaprops Bookstore (Ashville, NC) with Susan Dennard and Erin Bowman
- September 8 at 3 p.m. – Flyleaf Books (Chapel Hill, NC)
- September 9 at 6:30 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Cary, NC)
- September 10 at 7 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Edina, MN)
- September 11 at 7 p.m. – Anderson’s Bookshop (Naperville, IL)
- September 12 at 7 p.m. – Joseph-Beth Bookseller (Cincinnati, OH)
For more tour information, visit Sarah J. Maas’ blog.