Rae Carson, award winning author of The Girl of Fire and Thorns, recently announced her 2013 Fall tour will start up this week. Rae Carson will be making appearances at two tours with other authors as well as stopping at fairs and festivals.
The Bitter Kingdom is Carson’s upcoming conclusion to the Fire and Thorn series. The last installment will follow the teenaged sorcerer-queen on a quest to keep everything she holds dear and to reveal her destiny.
Rae Carson’s tour days will kick off on the debut day of The Bitter Kingdom, August 27th.
The full schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
The Epic Journeys Tour with author C.J. Redwine:
- August 27 at 6:30 p.m. – Parnassus Books (Nashville, TN)
- August 29 at 6:30 p.m. – Cover to Cover Children’s Books (Columbus, OH)
- August 30 at 6 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Indianapolis, IN)
- August 31 at 2 p.m. – Anderson’s Bookshop (Naperville, IL)
Dark Days Tour with Sherry Thomas, Mindy McGinnis, Madeleine Roux, and Michelle Gagnon:
- September 25 at 7 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Las Vegas, NV):
- September 26 at 7 p.m. – Tattered Cover Book Store (Highland Ranch, CO)
- September 27 at 7 p.m. – Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston, TX)
- September 28 for All Day – Austin Teen Book Festival (Austin, TX)
- October 8 – Books & Co. (Dayton, OH)
- October 9 – Joseph-Beth Booksellers (Cincinnati, OH)
Fairs & Festivals:
- November 2 for All Day – Buckeye Book Fair (Wooster, OH)
- November 9 for All Day – YALLfest (Charleston, SC)
For updates on the tour, be sure to visit Rae Carson’s website.