In a land on the brink of war, Shahrzad has been torn from her husband in Renee Ahdieh’s The Rose and the Dagger. Shahrzad is almost a prisoner caught between loyalties to people she loves. But she refuses to be a pawn and devises a plan.
In Lesley Livingston’s The Valiant, Fallon is the daughter of a proud Celtic king and the younger sister of a legendary fighter. But on the eve of her seventeenth birthday, Fallon is captured and sold to an elite training school for female gladiators – owned by none other than Julius Caesar himself. In a cruel twist of fate, the man who destroyed Fallon’s family might be her only hope of survival.
Mere months ago in Alwyn Hamilton’s Traitor to the Throne, gunslinger Amani al’Hiza fled her dead-end hometown on the back of a mythical horse with the mysterious foreigner Jin, seeking only her own freedom. Now she’s fighting to liberate the entire desert nation of Miraji from a bloodthirsty sultan who slew his own father to capture the throne.
In Natalie C. Anderson’s City of Saints and Thieves, Tina and her mother arrived in Kenya looking for the chance to build a new life and home. Her mother quickly found work as a maid for Roland Greyhill, one of the city’s most respected business leaders. But Tina soon learns that the Greyhill fortune was made from a life of crime. So when her mother is found shot to death in Mr. Greyhill’s study, she knows exactly who’s behind it.
The full tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- March 8 at 6 pm – Books of Wonder (New York, NY)
- March 9 at 6 pm – Wellesley Books (Wellesley, MA)
- March 10 at 5 pm – Magic Tree House Bookstore (Oak Park, IL)
- March 11 – NOVA Teen Book Festival
- March 12 at 2 pm – Barnes & Noble Fairfax (Fairfax, VA)
- March 13 at 7 pm – Quail Ridge (Raleigh, NC)
- March 14 at 7 pm – Tattered Cover (Littleton, CO)
- March 15 at 7 pm – King’s English (Salt Lake City, UT)
- March 16 at 7 pm – University Bookstore (Seattle, WA)
- March 17 – Barnes & Noble Clackamas (Portland, OR)