- Unlike the stakes in The Final Six, there’s still time for us to save our planet.
- List of the Week: Sibling Relationships in YA Lit
- To me, it’s ultimately a story of hope and the difference one person can make.
- Anonymous Content buys I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter movie rights.
- Ruthless women in YA show us that it’s okay to put yourself first.
- What new YA books release this week? (March 13)
- GIVEAWAY: I didn’t set out to write a book about toxic masculinity. It just sort of happened.
- Twelve #quietYA books you may have missed in February
- Not only was it already invented… it was invented by a woman.
- Stephanie Oakes’s Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly is headed to the small screen.