New York Times best selling author Maureen Johnson announced on August 30th that she will start touring in October. The tour, titled The Royal Visit, will start on October 3rd and will run until the 8th.
Maureen Johnson is the author of the Little Blue Envelope series and the Shades of London series. This year, her second installment in the Shades of London series was released – The Madness Underneath. The new novel follows Rory – killer of Jack the Ripper – as she tests her new hunting skills. Johnson also released a collaboration book this year by the title of Vacations from Hell.
The author will be stopping in various places in the United Kingdom and the full schedule of stops can be seen below. Dates and times are subject to change.
- October 3 at 6:30 p.m. – Brunswick Methodist Church (Newcastle)
- October 4 at 6 p.m. – Waterstones Leeds (Leeds)
- October 5 at 11 a.m. – Waterstones Manchester Arndale Centre (Manchester)
- October 5 at 7 p.m. – Waterstones Birmingham New St (Birmingham)
- October 6 at 11:30 a.m. – Cheltenham Festival in conversation with David Levithan & Sarah J. Maas (Cheltenham)
- October 7 at 6:30 p.m. – Waterstones London Piccadilly in conversation with James Dawson (London)
- October 8 – Waterstones Oxford Street as a Special Guest appearance (London)