Marvel fans, get ready – Margaret Stohl is headed to a location near you!
Black Widow: Forever Red takes place in the larger Marvel comic universe and follows Natasha Romanoff, one of the world’s most lethal assassins. Natasha finds Ava Orlova, who had been subjected to a series of military experiments, and places her under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection.
Ava longed to get to know her savior, but they don’t reconnect until children over Eastern Europe go missing. Natasha suspects her old Red Room teacher. Knowing Ava might be the only one to stop him, they team together to stop him, unlock their pasts, and save the future.
Black Widow: Forever Red released from Marvel Press yesterday.
Stohl’s tour began this weekend with a visit to New York Comic Con before she flew to Utah to visit fans at the official Black Widow Launch Party at the Veridian Library yesterday. Tonight, she’ll visit Kepler’s in Menlo Park, California, as part of a #WomenofMarvel panel. The rest of the tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- October 15 at 7 p.m. – Santa Monica Public Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- October 16 at 7 p.m. – Anderson’s (Naperville, IL)
- October 18 at 3:15 pm – Texas Book Festival (Austin, TX)
- October 19 at 7 p.m. – Microsoft Campus (Mountain View, CA)
- October 24 at 5 p.m. – University Bookstore (Bellevue, WA)
- October 31 at 3 p.m. – Vroman’s Bookstore (Pasadena, Ca)
- November 13 & 14 – YALLFest (Charleston, SC)
Will you visit Stohl on tour? Sound off in the comments below!