Leigh Bardugo will be touring the U.S. to celebrate the success of the last book in her Grisha trilogy, Ruin and Rising.
Ruin and Rising follows Alina as she attempts to restore her power and defeat the Darkling.
“We’ll have new swag and goodies, Halloween hijinx, AND AND AND at each of these tour stops, I’ll be reading from my new book The Dregs. I’m a bit nervous and quite excited to be out on my own,” said Bardugo on her Tumblr.
The Dregs takes place in the same world as her Grisha series.
The tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- October 31 – Books & Books (Coral Gables, FL)
- November 1 – Octavia Books (New Orleans, LA)
- November 3 – Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, MA)
- November 4 – Gibson’s (Concord, NH)
- November 5 – Odyssey Books (South Hadley, MA)
- November 6 – Books of Wonder (New York, NY)
- November 7 – Magic Tree Books (Oak Park, IL)
- November 8 – Y’ALLfest (Charleston, SC)
- November 9 – Parnassus Books (Nashville, TN)