New York Comic Con has announced their line-up of literary guests, and many big names in young adult literature are among those in attendance.
These guests include the following and are subject to change:
- Daniel Handler (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
- Alex London (Proxy)
- Alvena Ling (editor of Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
- Andrea Cremer (Nightshade)
- Anna Jarzab (Tandem)
- Brandon Mull (Beyonders)
- Catherynne M. Valente (The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making)
- Cristin Terrill (All Our Yesterdays)
- Emma Vieceli (the Vampire Academy graphic novels)
- Kami Garcia (Unbreakable)
- Kass Morgan (The 100)
- Kate Brian (Shadowlands)
- Alexandra Bracken (The Darkest Minds)
- Kendare Blake (Antigoddess)
- Lauren Oliver (Delirium)
- Lindsey Ribar (The Art of Wishing)
- Mindee Arnett (The Nightmare Affair)
- Robin Wasserman (The Waking Dark)
- Sherry Thomas (The Burning Sky)
- Victoria Schwab (Vicious)
This year’s New York Comic Con will take place from October 10 – 13. Details of when each author will be attending can be found on NYCC’s Literary Guests page.
Fore more information on New York Comic Con, visit their website.