Kara Thomas will stop in New York, California and Pennsylvania to celebrate the release of her new YA novel The Darkest Corners.
In The Darkest Corners, Tessa and Callie have never talked about what they saw the summer they were nine. But ever since she left, Tessa has had questions. Things have never quite added up. And now she has to go back to Fayette—to Wyatt Stokes, sitting on death row; to Lori Cawley, Callie’s dead cousin; and to the one other person who may be hiding the truth. Only the closer Tessa gets to the truth, the closer she gets to a killer—and this time, it won’t be so easy to run away.
While it’s not an official tour, Thomas will be stopping at so many bookstores that it might as well be. The full schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- April 9 & 10 – LA Times Festival of Books (Los Angeles, CA)
- April 16 – Authors Unlimited at St. Joseph’s College (Patchogue, NY)
- April 19 at 6 p.m. – Books of Wonder (New York, NY)
- April 21 at 6:30 p.m. – Let’s Play Books (Emmaus, PA)
- April 22 at 7 p.m. – The Doylestown Bookshop (Doylestown, PA)
- April 26 at 7 p.m. – Book Revue (Huntington, NY)
- May 4 at 7 p.m. – A Great Good Place for Books (Oakland, CA)
- May 5 at 7 p.m. – Books Inc. at Opera Plaza (San Francisco, CA)
- May 6 at 7 p.m. – Hicklebee’s (San Jose, CA)
- May 7 at 2 p.m. – B&N Huntington Beach (Huntington Beach, CA)
- May 8 at 3 p.m. – Vroman’s Bookstore (Pasadena, CA)
- June 12 at 4 p.m. – Oblong Books & Music (Rhinebeck, NY)
Will you visit Thomas on tour? Sound off in the comments below!