Julie Eshbaugh announced a series of events for her upcoming novel Ivory and Bone. The Ivory and Bone tour will pepper her along the eastern coast of the United States, starting with a launch party in Pennsylvania.
The only life seventeen-year-old Kol knows is hunting at the foot of the Great Ice with his brothers in Ivory and Bone. When Kol meets Mya, she instantly captivates him, but on a hunt, Kol makes a grave mistake that jeopardizes the relationship that he and Mya have only just started to build.
- June 11: Barnes & Noble (Bensalem, PA) with Sarah J. Maas
- June 12: Barnes & Noble Teen BookFest (Princeton, NJ) with Claire LeGrand
- June 21: One More Page Books (Arlington, VA) with Jodi Meadows
- June 26: Books of Wonder (NYC, NY) with Heidi Heilig and Eleanor Herman
- July 21: Porter Square Books (Cambridge, MA) with Erin Bowman
Ivory and Bone releases on June 14.