Holly Black recently announced the schedule for her latest book tour on her Tumblr. Black will be making stops in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Illinois, Michigan, Texas, Maryland and Washington D.C.
In Black’s The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, quarantined monsters and humans exist within a walled city, predator versus prey. When Tana awakens the morning after a massacre, she must go to the heart of Coldtown itself in order to save not only her own life, but that of her infected ex-boyfriend and a mysterious new friend.
Black’s full tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- September 3 at 7 p.m. – Odyssey Books (South Hadley, MA)
- September 5 at 7 p.m. – Cambridge Public Library (Cambridge, MA)
- September 6 at 7 p.m. – Toadstool Books (Milford, NH)
- September 7 at 2 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Burlington, MA)
- September 8 at 1 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Skokie, IL)
- September 9 at 7 p.m. – Anderson’s Bookshop (Naperville, IL)
- September 10 at 7 p.m. – The Bookstall at Mount Prospect Public Library (Mount Prospect, IL)
- September 11 at 7 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (Lansing, MI)
- September 12 at 7 p.m. – Schuler Books (Okemos, MI)
- September 21 at 10 a.m. – National Book Festival (Washington, D.C.)
- September 23 at 7 p.m. – Bethesda Public Library (Bethesda, MD)
- September 28, Closing Keynote – Austin Teen Book Festival (Austin, TX)
For more information, visit Holly Black’s Tumblr.