One of the most exciting yearly tours is the Fierce Reads tour. Macmillan snags their best YA authors, throws them together, and sends them on a tour around the United States. This year’s authors are Leigh Bardugo, Josephine Angelini, Emma Mills and Leila Sales.
In Leigh Bardugo’s Six of Crows, Ketterdam is a hub of international trade in the Grisha world, and criminal Kaz Brekker knows that better than anybody. But to pull off a deadly heist, he needs help. A team of six outcasts come together to pull it off – but as it turns out, they might be the only thing that stand between the world and its destruction.
Josephine Angelini’s Firewalker is the second in her Worldwalker trilogy. In the first, Lily was pulled into a parallel universe where magic and witches were real – but in Firewalker, Lily is back in her own world, and hiding her magic for the safety of her world.
Denny Tennyson thinks she’s perfectly content in Emma Mills’ First & Then. But then the universe drops her cousin Foster and the attractive running back Ezra into her life.
Leila Sales’ Tonight the Streets are Ours follows Arden Huntley, who sets out on a roadtrip to find Peter, the writer of a website called Tonight the Streets are Ours.
The Fierce Reads tour dates can be seen below and are subject to change:
- October 11 at 12:10 pm – Anderson’s YA Conference Fandom Frenzy (Naperville, IL)
- October 12 at 7 p.m. – Books & Books (Coral Gables, FL)
- October 13 at 6 p.m. – Vero Beach Book Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- October 14 at 7 p.m. – Little Shop of Stories (Decatur, GA)
- October 15 at 7 p.m. – Flyleaf Books (Chapel Hill, NC)
- October 16 for 7 p.m. – 92nd Street Y (New York, NY)
- October 17 – Indigo Books (Toronto)
Bardugo is also touring on her own.
Will you be visiting the Fierce Reads authors on tour? Sound off in the comments below!