Vivi and Jonah couldn’t be more different in When We Collided. Vivi craves anything joyful or beautiful that life can offer. Jonah has been burdened by responsibility for his family ever since his father died. Jonah is the perfect project for Vivi, and things finally feel right for Jonah. Their love is the answer to everything. But soon Vivi’s zest for life falters, as her adventurousness becomes true danger-seeking. Jonah tries to keep her safe, but there’s something important Vivi hasn’t told him.
The tour dates can be seen below and are subject to change:
- April 5 at 6:30 p.m. – Parnassus Books (Nashville, TN)
- April 6 at 6:00 p.m. – Books of Wonder (NYC, NY)
- April 7 at 7:00 p.m. – FlyLeaf Books (Chapel Hill, NC)
- April 8 at 7:00 p.m. – Kepler’s Books (Menlo Park, CA)
- April 9 & April 10 – Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- April 16 at 6:00 p.m. – Joseph-Beth Booksellers (Cincinnati, OH)
- April 23 – Chicago YA Book Festival (Chicago, IL)
Several guests will join her along the way, including More Happy Than Not author Adam Silvera in New York City, The Crown’s Game author Evelyn Skye in California, and My Heart and Other Black Holes author Jasmine Warga in Cincinnati.
When We Collided releases on April 5.
Will you visit Lord on tour? Sound off in the comments below!
Feature image courtesy of the Pickerton Public Library.