In Never Always Sometimes, best friends Dave and Julia never planned to be run of the mill high school students, dedicating their time to gossip and falling into old high school clichés. They were so dead set against the clichés that they even came up with a Never List – things they vowed to never do in high school. But Dave’s already broken a few rules so when Julia suggests they cross these items off their list, he willingly obliges. This sets the pair on a journey – one where they realize maybe part of the fun of high school is in the clichés after all.
The tour dates can be seen below and are subject to change:
- August 8 at 4 p.m. – Henderson Barnes & Noble (Las Vegas, NV)
- August 11 at 6:30 pm – Parnassus Books (Nashville, TN)
- August 12 at 6:30 pm – Bethany Beach Bookstore (Bethany Beach, DE)
- August 13 – Books of Wonder (New York, NY)
- August 14 at 6:30 pm – Tidewater Community College Barnes & Noble (Norfolk, VA)
Will you visit Adi Alsaid on tour? Sound off in the comments below!