New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cinda Williams Chima announced Monday that she will be starting The Enchanter Heir tour in September. The fourth installment in the Heir Chronicles, published by Disney-Hyperion, will debut on October 1 but is available for pre-order now.
The Enchanted Heir focuses on two magically talented teenagers that are worlds apart. Through clues and secrecy, they come together to uncover the mystery behind a town’s violent past.
Chima announced on her website that she will be touring in California, Minnesota, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
To catch up with the author, look for the stop nearest you! Chima’s full tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change
- September 28 – Austin Teen Book Fest (Austin, TX)
- September 29 at 4 p.m. – Barnes & Noble (College Station, TX)
- September 30 at 7 p.m. – Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston, TX)
- October 1 – The King’s English Bookshop (Salt Lake City, UT)
- October 2 at 7 p.m. – Provo Public Library (Provo, UT)
- October 3 at 7:30 p.m. – Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore (Redondo Beach, CA)
- October 5 – Wordstock (Portland, OR)
- October 7 at 7 p.m. – Third Place Books (Lake Forest Park, WA)
- October 9 at 6:30 p.m. – The Red Balloon Bookstore (St. Paul, MN)
- October 12 at 10 a.m. – Books by the Banks (Cincinnati, OH)
- November 2 at 9:30 a.m. – The Buckeye Bookfair (Wooster, OH)
- November 9 – YALLfest (Charleston, SC)
For more information about the tour, or to pre-order a signed copy of The Enchanter Heir, visit Cinda Williams Chima’s website.