Gwen C. Katz talks femininity in YA.
- It’s never safe to trivialize loyalties that need enemies.
- EXCLUSIVE: Read an excerpt of The Glass Town Game by Catherynne M. Valente!
- It is a heartbreaker, but ultimately, it’s a book about life.
- EXCLUSIVE: Read an excerpt from I Hate Everyone But You by Allison Raskin and Gaby Dunn!
- EXCLUSIVE: Read the first chapter of No Shame by Anne Cassidy!
- Would you still stick to your principles, even if the lives of your loved ones hung on the line?
- See the cover of Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare!
- The insides of my white coat pockets are marked by the crayons I carry around with me.
- Why don’t we see more sibling relationships taking center stage in YA?
- What were the top 13 #quietYA books of August?